Tuesday, March 28, 2006



Haven't posted for a while due to the simple fact that we haven't been doing much. Springtime has arrived with grey, wet days here in Italy. I have been rearranging some dates for a big sailing vacation we are going to take in French Polynesia when we leave here this September. Since I moved some dates the yacht charter company told me today they had to upgrade our boat ( no extra charge, darn!) This is the boat we will be visiting Raiatia/Tahaa, Huahine and Bora Bora on. Hopefully everything works out with moving etc. Since I haven't seen the sun in a week, here's a picture of the nice sunny atoll of Rangiroa were we plan on staying the week before the sailing trip.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 2:50 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianne and Bryant said...

Is this working?

3/28/2006 4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I've figured out how to leave a comment on your blog..let me just say the place you will be staying looks awful...you poor things. Just kidding, I have the Eeyore complex sometimes...looks amazing..so does the boat. Are you sailing it?

3/29/2006 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home