Thursday, October 19, 2006

Back on the Net







After a two month hiatus from blogging the cable guy came today and hooked up our internet. Now I have the task in front of me to bring the site up to date. Especially since I know that my Mom has bought a computer and has joined the 21st century. Way to go Ma!
Looking back these last two months have gone by fast. Isn't that the way it always is? When last I left this thing we were in Pennsylvania for a visit. It's always good to visit my old stomping grounds. Next we packed up the bags and the cat and flew to Tucson to visit Marianne's side of the family. We both love the desert and the weather was perfect as always. We quickly got into the habit of hitting this beautiful public pool each day. Soaking up the sun and swimming off all the great food from PA and AZ. Hey Ann, Marianne and I both agreed we need to send this pool picture to you. It was strange to be swimming and you weren't in the next lane.
We enjoyed seeing Marianne's parents and her Sister's family. Hope you can visit us here soon.
This was the end of the line (temporarily) for kitty. As much as we love the old fleabag, she was not coming on vacation with us. Bill and Lill agreed to take care of her until I fly back in December to pick her up.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 4:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home