Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving/ Camping/Beach




We loaded up the truck like the beverly hillbillys and went camping over the Thanksgiving break. It was fun breaking out all the gear again since we didn't use it much in Italy. We camped at a military recreation area on the East side. I am the master of turkey on the grill. Our friend Cindi brought some good wine and we (I) ate way too much. The next morning was pumpkin pie for breakfast. Mmmm.
We also made good use of our boogie boards while we were there. The waves were perfect and I actually carved a few. Although I was having a blast, eventually I got slammed into the bottom and realized I'm not 25 years old anymore. But that's why they invented motrin.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 7:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home