Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cycling and surfing





Weekend before last I entered a bicycle time trial out on the North shore. It's a race against the clock, lowest time wins. I was torn all week whether to break training to prepare for it, or just train right through it. I never really made up my mind and my results reflected my indecision.
It was fun getting into the race mindset again though. Our bike club got to show off our new jerseys which turned out awesome.
Presidents day weekend Marianne and I took off to the island of Kauai. We stay on the North shore there at a bed and breakfast on Hanalei Bay. Just like Oahu's North shore this place is also surfers heaven. The lack of traffic and crowds make it even nicer. Not a great picture, but check out the waterfall on the right side of the mountain.

Labels: ,

posted by Marianne and Bryant at 8:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home