Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Holidays






I haven't been posting much lately due to training my ass off for a race I have coming up in March. I'm not saying I don't have the time, I just haven't been doing anything besides riding, running, swimming, lifting weights and going to bed early.

That did change Saturday before last when my Daughter Angela and her boyfriend Ernest came to visit from Tucson. I was excited to see them and had told Marianne it was a shame my son Tyson couldn't come out from Albuquerquetoo so we could all be together for Christmas.

Well a half hour after I got back from picking Angela and Ernest up from the airport, Marianne walks in the door with Tyson right behind her. She had been bragging that she nailed my Christmas present this year and it turns out that her and Tyson had secretly arranged for him to fly out also. It was awesome having both my kids here. I couldn't have asked for a better present.

We showed them quite a bit of the island including a Luau, hiking, snorkeling, parasailing and of course, jumping off the rock at Wamaia.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 2:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home