Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Last of New Zealand






One of our last stops in New Zealand was the city of Christchurch on the South Island. New Zealand still very much identifies with it's British commonwealth heritage and Christchurch really reminded me of the UK. We stayed for 3 days but a week would have been better. I've never cared much for city's but the weather was perfect and there was so much to see and do there.

This was the longest vacation we've ever been on and I feel as though we made a good effort to see as much as we could but still take time to get the feel of each place we visited. If I did it again I would devote more time to the South island as it has the most dramatic scenery and the least people.

Labels: , ,

posted by Marianne and Bryant at 1:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home