Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bora Bora






The last few days we spent around Bora Bora. The island itself was heavily touristed and the prices for anything were laughable, but it is so beautiful and Peter took us to the most amazing snorkeling spot I've ever seen snorkaling or diving. The fish and the coral were a riot of fluoresent purples, reds and yellows. My limited vocabulary can't even begin to describe this spot. We went diving two more times in Bora Bora. Both fantastic. Bob even talked me into a night dive outside the reef. It was my first time "so to speak" and I enjoyed it. I found a moray eel as thick as my leg totally exposed. They're usually backed into a hole in the coral. Before we knew it, it was time to go home. We got off the boat in Bora Bora, flew back to Tahiti, back to LAX, said our goodbyes to Becky and Bob, then hopped another flight to Honolulu which is were we are now. Here's the last bunch of pics from Tahiti I just can't leave out.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 12:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home