Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sailing








The next morning I woke up with a dive into the bay. Next we unstrapped the kayaks and paddled around exploring.
To make a long story short, the next few days we motored with dolphins, sat right next to a pod of humpback whales on the way to dive the outside reef were we were surounded by black tip reef and big lemonsharks. Basicly an experience of a life time. Our Captain , Peter was a cool guy and knew all the best snorkeling and motu's to visit. Whenever I felt the boat turn sharply, I knew he was taking us into a pod of bottlenose dolphins who would play with the boat for a few minutes. Knowing what I know now I would never sail myself on a vacation like this. There's just no way to know so many great places unless your from here.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home