Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Race crazy.


Thanks to my friend Jesse sitting down with my calendar and scheduling my weekends, this has been one of the busiest racing seasons I've ever had.

After the Dick Evans around Oahu road race this weekend I will have done a race every weekend for six weeks. I've been going for variety this year also. An open ocean swim race, a bicycle stage race, an olympic distance tri, an X-terra off road tri, a half marathon, a marathon, a duathlon, a half Ironman, a hill climb and two time trials. Today I've decided to do the world Xterra championships on Maui on Oct 28th. It's all been a great experience. I've never raced so much and trained so little. The Wakiki rough water swim is this Labor day. Hmmm?
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 6:49 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More races... more races!

9/03/2007 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home