Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hawaii State Team Time Trials






Sunday morning Spring and I drove over to the Windward side for the state TTT race. Spring graciously volunteered to ride on a mixed team with the HACC. We fielded 6 teams this year and brought home 4 podium spots. Our fast guys team took 1st in the 4/5 division, Spring and her team took 2nd, our women's team took 1st, and the old guys team (200+) with me on it rode to a second place finish in our category. Scott talked me into an hour run immediately afterwards and I'm glad I went. I felt good and that is one of the most scenic pieces of road in the world. That evening I took Spring to the airport and picked up Marianne at the same time. It was fun having Spring visit but even better having Marianne home again. Hopefully some day all 4 of us can hang out together.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 8:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home