Sunday, June 15, 2008

New workout

This morning I met Scott on the North shore for a long swim. We left a car at Waimea and drove to Pipeline, got in the water and headed back. The swells were pretty big right before sharks cove, but it flattened out after that and I was really enjoying the scenery. Saw lots of fish, turtles, and Scott saw a shark down deep. It's about a 2.3 mile swim but we were a lot farther out then I thought we'd be (scary) so I'll say it was 2.5. After a quick shower we dropped Scott at his truck and Marianne drove me into Halieva. There I put on my running shoes and headed South toward Mililani. It's pretty much all uphill for 13 miles and I was worked by the time I met Marianne in Mililani for a cooldown arond the block. All in all a great day.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 7:02 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Buz said...

I was going to take the night off till I read your blog.

Thanks,

Still waiting on the bike.

6/16/2008 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home