Monday, December 11, 2006

Ska music, bikes, lost sightings


I was listening to a podcast on i tunes a few weeks ago and heard talk of finding alot of great bands on myspace. Having always thought myspace was a way for 14 year olds to tell everyone how hard and meaningless their lives were I had never bothered checking it out. Turns out that it is a goldmine of good music, including ska which I am a huge fan of. I still refuse to put up a profile on the site though.


Went for a good ride early Saturday morning over to the North shore with friends Jesse and Kristy. I enjoy riding with them for a lot of reasons but #1 is that we are always going fairly hard and most days my needle is pegged into the red for just about the whole ride. They are both very strong cyclists and after all that solo training last year I enjoy getting beat up and trying to dish some out too.
We did stop once for some caffine and had a celebrity sighting in line behind us at starbucks. It was Terry O'Quinn who plays John Locke on the tv show "Lost" which is filmed over there. I should find out when it's on and watch it sometime.
I'm off to Tucson today with a few different objectives. #1 is pick up our cat who we left stranded there during our move here a few months ago. I'm sure she (kitty) will be thrilled to shoved in a box and a cargo hold for 6 hours. My son Tyson is also flying out from PA for a visit. Him and I are going to lend a hand painting my in laws home there.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 8:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home