Monday, September 24, 2007

Scuba Diving the North Shore






Sunday morning we met Mark and Debbie on the North shore at a place called firehouse to go scuba diving. We had rented some gear the night before so we were able to get in the water good and early. There are a lot of caves and swim throughs in the coral and it's a protected area for fish also. I spotted this rockfish doing his best to blend in. We did two dives at about 30-40 feet deep and really explored the area. I got to play with my new toy which is an underwater slate. It was a great time and we're talking about going to Maui for a dive trip next month already. We'll see.





Labels: , ,

posted by Marianne and Bryant at 1:08 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Rose said...

I always enjoy your blog. Though its sad, I think few retirees have as much fun as you. I've added a link to my blog. Later! Eric

9/24/2007 6:00 PM  
Blogger Jebediah said...

Man, that's beautiful. Keep having a blast.
Clint

9/24/2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Buz said...

And you want me to do a 10 mile hill run while your scuba diving???

9/25/2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger Chris and Natalie said...

No spearfishing?

9/26/2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home