Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hickam Criterium








Today was the Hickam /HACC Criterium race. "HACC Daddy" John Girmsey put a lot of time and effort into this and it went off without a hitch. Everyone talked about how this was the perfect venue and looked forward to next year. Not only did John ramrod this race, but he won the Golden masters race with a ballsey move on the last lap AND placed sixth in the 4/5 race which had a field of 37. Way to go John. I placed 5th in the 4/5's after a race that I was totally happy with. My legs came back after a week of soreness and lethergy. I don't know why I felt so rotten all week but I'm glad it's over. Here's a few more shots that John Laurion took. I notice that John, Steve and myself have our mouths wide open in every shot. I think we used up all the air in a two mile radius.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 9:51 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I think the soreness and Lethargy was due to having a job.

6/24/2008 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home