Monday, December 18, 2006

A short trip to the mainland





Last week I flew to Tucson to pick up our cat "Kitty" who we left stranded 3 months ago on our way to Tahiti. Marianne's Mom and Dad were kind enough to look after her until we were settled here. My son Tyson flew out from PA so we could knock around together for a few days and he also helped Bill and I paint Bill's house. It was good seeing him and all our family there. We got into the Christmas spirit at my nephew Christian and niece Isabell's Christmas pagent at their school. Tyson and I went on a hike in the Catalina's one morning and also went by our house in the foothills and checked out some new carpet I had installed between renters and ripped up some horrible old outdoor carpeting on the back patio. It was a jam packed 3 days. I should have made the plane reservations for a few more days but oh well.
posted by Marianne and Bryant at 8:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home